Playlist: Loan Overview
What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
See Full Transcript
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
Now PlayingWhat is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- What is Loan Proration?
Next PlaylistState of New York Financial Aid Programs - Public/Private
- New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) Grant
- What is the New York State Aid for Part-Time Study Program (APTS)?
- What is the New York State Memorial Scholarship Program?
- New York State World Trade Center Memorial Scholarship
- New York State Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Incentive Program
- What is the Excelsior Scholarship?